Terms and Conditions
- Abstract Submission Processes and Policies email@example.com
- Abstracts are submitted online or through email once the submission site is opened.
- For technical assistance with the abstract submission site, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notification of abstract dispositions will be emailed to the presenting author and coauthors for whom accurate email addresses have been submitted. Be sure to submit complete and accurate email addresses.
- An abstract disposition email will be sent to every coauthor for whom a current and accurate email address has been provided.
- Speaker can submit more than one abstract but do not submit multiple abstracts that describe the same data.
- The person who submits the abstract is responsible for presenting it. Presenting authors are asked to name an alternate who can fill in and present the abstract in unusual circumstances if necessary. Alternate presenters must be listed as one of the abstract authors and must be registered and accepted for attendance before the registration closing date.
- Up to 15 authors may be listed (no exceptions). Including a Research Team or Group: If your list of authors exceeds 15, or if you otherwise wish to credit a research team or group, please reserve one of the 15 (total) author spaces to list the name of the team or group.
- Kindly ensure your current organization. For each author, please list 1 primary institutional or organizational affiliation.
- You can modify your abstract may be made up until the deadline for submissions.
- Oral presenters will be allocated 20 minutes for their presentation and 5 minutes for questions and answers with the audience. If the presentation exceeds 20 minutes, the moderator will interrupt, and the Q& A period will be shortened.
- Please use the same title for your presentation and slides as the title submitted with your abstract.
- Please arrive at the assigned room at least 15 minutes in advance of your scheduled presentation time.
- Please ensure that the alternate presenter named in your abstract submission is available and prepared to make the presentation. Alternate presenters must be listed as a co-author on the abstract and must be registered and accepted for attendance at ENT Congress 2020. If neither the presenting nor the alternate author is available, the abstract will have to be withdrawn.
- For preapproved authors on accepted abstracts, you would have to complete the registration and accommodation process by the fee increase deadline.
- For General Applicants, you would have to 1) submit your application, 2) be approved to register (the review process typically takes 1-2 days) and 3) complete the registration and accommodation process by the fee increase deadline. General Applicants are advised to plan accordingly for the review period and ensure that applications are complete.
- Unless they have received a scholarship, authors of accepted abstracts are required to pay the registration fee to attend.
- Payment by a credit card (AMEX, MC, or VISA) is preferred and is the easiest and quickest way to complete the registration process. You can also use wire transfer facility.
- Once your application is approved and you log back into your record to complete the registration and accommodation process.
- The registration fee covers access to all conference sessions, tea, afternoon snack, lunch, and other meeting materials.
- Registration cancellations must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com. If you cancel your application prior to completing the application process and being approved, there will be no cancellation fee.
- Coffee, lunch and afternoon snacks will be served. However, dinner will not be provided. There are many food options near or at the convention centre. The welcome reception will offer a welcome drink.
Regarding refunds, all bank charges will be for the registrant’s account.
Cancellation, Postponement, and Transfer of Registration
All cancellations or modifications of registration must be made in writing to Program Manager.
If –Conferences drops/cancels this occasion for any reason, you will get an acknowledgement for 100% of the enrollment charge paid. You may utilize this credit for another — Conferences event which must happen inside one year from the date of crossing out.
If –Conferences postpones an event for any reason and you are unable or unwilling to attend on rescheduled dates, you will receive a credit for 80% of the enrollment charge. You may utilize this credit for another — event which must happen within one year from the date of postponement.
Transfer of registration
We request all the participants to decide whether they are available on the mentioned dates or not. This is an online event so we can not transfer your registration amount.
If the participant is unable to give a presentation and is not in a position to transfer his/her participation to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
Keeping in view of other speakers time and delegates interest, Refund Policy is as following slabs-
- Before 30 days of the conference: Eligible for Full Refund less $100 Service Fee
- Within 20 days of Conference: Not eligible for Refund
Accommodation Cancellation Policy
Accommodation not required due to online event.
Attendees are not eligible for any kind of insurances.
Transport not required. You just attend from your home. #stayhome #staysafe